“Mean as a snake, quick as a cat and loose as a goose”?
Question by blossum.divine: “Mean as a snake, quick as a cat and loose as a goose”?
Where does this quote come from?
Answer by T Brown
The bible. Just put and Moses said to the people, in front of it
What do you think? Answer below!
- Politically speaking, should new imposed regulations on Wall Street be”tight like a tiger”or”loose as a goose”?
- Exotic Bait to Lure Catfish Like a Snake Charmer
- Where did the term “silly goose” come from?
- How did the “SPRUCE GOOSE” manage to fly over 1 nm but was unable to climb higher than its wing span?
- Q&A: Why can’t humans have the sense of a goose? “he ain’t got the sense God gave a goose as the saying go’s?