Q&A: What does the “after dark duck” on facebook mean?
Question by Siren: What does the “after dark duck” on facebook mean?
Does it imply that that person is a clubber/ partier o something?
Answer by Vitamin E
After-Dark Duck: A relatively boring person who is dragged into bars and clubs at late hours by his/her cooler friends/acquaintances. This person is typically timid and hangs out in the background.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Why is it that in Minnesota during the game of “Duck, Duck, Goose” it is instead “Duck, Duck, Grey Duck”
- Dark Crystal like movie. “We arent ducks!”?
- Why do we play the childhood game “duck duck goose” in the NE US and “duck duck gray duck” in the MW US?
- How did the term “golden duck” originate in cricket? Why is it a duck? Why is it golden?
- how do you win the childhood game “duck duck goose?”?