Q&A: what does this expression ” blame it on a goose ” mean please?
Question by Handsome guy: what does this expression ” blame it on a goose ” mean please?
Answer by Bobby Marks
blame it on the grey goose brand of vodka. It refers to women who sleep with men after they meet them at the club.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Is there a new Mormon gang called the “Ducks”? I blame the parents.?
- why do people call Minnesota residents “mud ducks” where did this expression originate?
- Q&A: Zab Judah: “Floyd’s been playing `duck duck goose`”?
- Q&A: Can anyone tell me what it means to “goose” someone?
- Q&A: So Why is it that its always a “goose” that’s so silly? Why not some other animal? Suggestions?