What does the phrase “If the curtains match the sheets” or “If the curtains match the carpet” mean?
Question by Kelly: What does the phrase “If the curtains match the sheets” or “If the curtains match the carpet” mean?
Some guy called me a fag*t yesterday. As far as I know he meant it in an insulting way and not in a homosexual way. I told him I wasn’t not gay and he answered back “If the curtains match the sheets(or carpet, I can’t remember).”
Is that like the phrase “If you walk like a duck and quack like a duck…”? Or did it mean something else?
Thanks for your help. =)
Answer by Army Ranger
It is asking you if the color of your hair on your head is the same as the color of your pubic hair
Give your answer to this question below!
- We’ve all heard the phrase “Phuuck a Duck” eh? But do ducks actually phuuck? How funny would they look.
- Q&A: “Youngblood” (Rob Lowe) or “Mighty Ducks” (Emilio)? Which hockey movie did you like better if you’ve seen both?
- What kind of phrase is “school of fish”?
- What does it mean when a guy calls a girl a “duck”?
- How can I politely request “no ducks”?