A member of the Brady Campaign shows up at your door demanding you turn over your “assault rifle”?
Question by death_is_close123: A member of the Brady Campaign shows up at your door demanding you turn over your “assault rifle”?
to the proper authorities. You explain to the increasingly more hostile Brady Campaign member that it is a legally owned firearm. In order to prove your innocence in the matter you retrieve your rifle from the closet and it is now pointing in his face… What do you do?
At least you admit I’m your father. More than I can say for your cousin who disowned me because I’ve fukked every woman in your family.
Frankly, I’m sleep deprived and angry that I can not seem to work my way around these lame California gun laws that the BRADY “bunch” Campaign has helped enact.
As to “revolution”, no, I was not talking about a “revolution”. Just a pissed off [legal] firearm owner that has had a hell of day and is uber mad at the fact that I can not do anything remotely cool in this state.
Answer by Heterodyne
Stop logging onto the internet when you’re drunk, Dad….
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Where do people get the idea that it’s illegal to own an “assault rifle” or a fully-automatic firearm?
- in USA is possible to buy the assault rifle “Beretta AR70/90″?? If yes, how much $$?
- Ultra-Liberals, why do you hate “assault rifles” so much? Do you even know what an assault rifle is?
- what age to buy a “assault rifle” (realy just a look-alike) in nc?
- i want to take an “assult rifle” to a shooting range on Long Island, NY. I am from another state, is this leg