Will a .223 cal. rifle “drop” a deer at 100 yds?
Question by hawk: Will a .223 cal. rifle “drop” a deer at 100 yds?
Answer by Union_Dooz
You must mean a 22 caliber will if you hit the heart. But most kills don’t drop the dear immodestly no matter what you use.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Would a .22 caliber AR-15 be considered an “assault rifle”?
- Q&A: What caliber is a good “sniper rifle” cartrage?
- Where To Shoot Deer With Rifle – What Deer Hunting Rifle Should I Buy?
- Can 22 caliber bullets that say “long rifle” on the box, be used in a 22 caliber handgun?
- what age to buy a “assault rifle” (realy just a look-alike) in nc?