Could someone explain a scene from “Good Will Hunting”?
Question by Bob: Could someone explain a scene from “Good Will Hunting”?
What is happening in the scene where Ben Afflect’s character is wearing a suite for some reason, and then he gives money to these asian looking guys? It’s not very long, maybe 30 seconds or so and it’s about in the middle of the movie, right after Robin WIlliams and that other professor get into an argument at the bar. I really didn’t understand what was going on in that scene and i wondered if someone else did.
Actually i just looked that clip up on youtube and payed closer attention. Is aflecs character pretending to be damon’s character?
Answer by piccolo0122
He was paying the Asians to go back to his place and wait for him. Because he is freaky like that.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: Why did they cut the funniest line from “Good Will Hunting”?
- Gun Safety and Antler-Point Restrictions: The Hunting Scene Is Ever Changing
- Can anyone explain why more than one goose is called “geese”?
- How do you explain the quote ” You can lead a horse to water but that does not make him a duck.”?
- Q&A: In “good will hunting” what interactions sway Will Hunting from one culture to another?