If you ever took a ghost hunting “class” was it spookily enjoyable and worth it?
Question by Auntie Marie SueB: If you ever took a ghost hunting “class” was it spookily enjoyable and worth it?
I’m signing up for one, because I think it would be very interesting and fascinating + I haven’t the guts “yet” to join a paranormal group to ghost hunt.
Answer by Butterfly
My husband was a ghost hunter when I first met him. I went with him a few times and I got to say it was nothing BS to me. I have seen some pictures of his that looks like there is ghosts in them but for all I know it could of been lent in the lens. It is kinda fun just to be out late with friends and stuff but I never seen anything when I went. The people that are into are kinda on the weird side too.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- If U ever took a ghost hunting “class” was it spookily enjoyable and worth it?
- Are There Any Good “Ghost Hunting” places to go to?
- Is the paranormal and “ghost hunting” not taken seriously because it doesn’t fit with traditional science?
- What people are needed for a “Ghost Hunting” (Paranormal Investigating) Team?
- Is there anything wrong with “Ghost hunting” if you are a Christian?