In the UK what does it mean when someone calls you a “duck”?
Question by Nadia: In the UK what does it mean when someone calls you a “duck”?
is “duck” a negative term? positive? affectionate? eh..?
Answer by ichthusfish
It’s affectionate, like saying ‘dear’.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- What does it mean when a guy calls a girl a “duck”?
- Q&A: When referring to a girl, what does the term “duck” mean?
- What do “poor duck,” “debuted,” and “kind to the gel” mean?
- Why do we play the childhood game “duck duck goose” in the NE US and “duck duck gray duck” in the MW US?
- Does the term “Lame Duck” refer to a president with his party as a minority in congress?