Is the “Classic Army Sportline M15A4 Rifle” ( full size, not carbine) from Pyramid Air.com a good airosft gun?
Question by Black Hawk: Is the “Classic Army Sportline M15A4 Rifle” ( full size, not carbine) from Pyramid Air.com a good airosft gun?
I love the M16 and I found this at Pyramidair for $ 130 and that is the part I really like about it..it is cheap!! I have been wanting a JG G36K but Airsoft GI is out of stock and my airsoft team starts getting back into airsoft at the end of this montth and ASGI didn’t have a solid date of when they will have their G36′s back in and I thought this weapon is just as good. What do you think? Thanks!!
Answer by camofellow
Yes. Any Classic Army airsoft gun is going to perform fairly well. If you can find an Echo 1, then I would say get that over a Classic Army sportline.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Army Surplus – Essentials You Might Want to Buy in an Army Surplus Store
- when did they decide to rename the “m16 rifle” to “m4 carbine”?
- The Victorinox Swiss Army Knife – 125 Years of Quality
- Airsoft Electric Rifle – G&G GR16 Carbine Blowback Airsoft Rifle
- Surviving the Concrete Jungle – Swiss Army Knife