Q&A: What do they mean for “lame duck” on the game howrse?
Question by Argo: What do they mean for “lame duck” on the game howrse?
If you don’t know dont answer
Answer by Alex B
Straight from this website for riding level four, these two answers are correct (check both of them to get the question right)
Q:The expression “lame duck”
- Designates someone that is lazy
- Comes from the fact that horses suffering from emphysema, in the age of cavalry, were considered as “good for nothing”
Here’s the website:
if you have any more questions, my username is backinthesaddle
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Does the term “Lame Duck” refer to a president with his party as a minority in congress?
- How did James Buchanan epitomize the term “lame duck”?
- Q&A: Was the turkey footage more bizarre than Palin speaking of her “Lame Duck” status with those ducks quacking?
- What does the term “lame duck” refer to in politics?
- Why do we play the childhood game “duck duck goose” in the NE US and “duck duck gray duck” in the MW US?